We didn't make it to the finals of the New York Festivals. It's always a little disappointing, to put it mildly, when we don't achieve what we've gone out for. But this is the right time to ask if we did go out far enough to get what we wanted.
- Did we really, really work to stir the world with some exceptional piece of creative?
- Did we stretch beyond our concieved limits?
- Did we welcome enough participation to make the idea a winner?
- Were we open enough to see the other person's perspective?
- Did we work towards a truly out-of-the-box idea without thinking how it could be 'executed'?
- Did we really stay open to the kind of work that happens world-wide today?
- Did/do we appreciate the importance of an international festival?
Well, did we?